Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Mid-Atlantic
Reload this Page >

Coupon no longer need for Airport Fast Park if you're a member!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2006, 10:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

I couldn't find the older longer thread on the BWI off-site parking lots that had a lot of links to coupons, etc - so I'm starting a new thread.

I just got this in the mail from Airport FastPark:

Dear Airport Fast Park Loyal Customer:

Airport Fast Park would like to thank you for choosing us as your parking provider at Baltimore Washington International Airport. When you joined our Frequent Parker program, you became entitled to certain benefits not offered to non-members such as:

Guaranteed parking spot even when we are full
Points earned towards FREE parking
Express Exit** with Debit or Credit Cards
Access to online account information such as receipt entering, reward redemptions, parking history and receipt printing
In addition to these benefits, you always enjoy speedy pick up & drop off right at your vehicle and a bottle of cold water waiting for you when you exit the lot.

However, there was one thing missing when you became a member and that’s about to change. In order to receive our lowest DISCOUNTED rate, a member had to print a coupon from our website or work for a company that has a corporate arrangement with us. Effective September 13, 2006, ALL of our Frequent Parker members will enjoy our lowest DISCOUNTED rate (currently $6.00 per day plus tax) when they use their Frequent Parker card. What this means to you is that you will never have to print a coupon from our website to receive a discount, and for faster exits you can use our EXPRESS LANES** and still receive the LOW RATE, a RECEIPT and a bottle of cold water.

**Express Exit: At least half of our exit lanes are unattended express lanes. To utilize this fast and convenient service:

Enter your Frequent Parker card and the amount owed will be displayed
Enter your credit card & wait a moment for your receipt
Grab a bottle of cold water from our cooler and you are on your way home!
**Discount applies only when using your Frequent Parker card to enter/exit the facility**

Airport Fast Park thanks you for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you here soon!

Sincerely,
Jim McCleaf
Manager
Old Sep 16, 2006, 12:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA MM/Premier Gold, Hyatt Globalist,Hilton Honors Gold, IHG platinum, Club Carlson Gold
This is good news. I love Airport Fast Park. Pick up and drop off at your car, cheap rates, cold water, parking credits for free parks--this shows what competition can bring forthe customer.

Pay Attention--Dulles!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.