Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Mid-Atlantic
Reload this Page >

DCA airport breakfast

DCA airport breakfast

Old Jan 1, 2022, 1:29 am
Original Poster

DCA airport breakfast

I'll be taking a flight soon where i will be arriving in DCA around 7:30am. What are some good breakfast options in the airport while i wait on my layover? Looking at google maps, a lot of the reviews are pretty aweful. Namely the starbucks and dunkin locations.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 7:39 am

Programs: It's Complicated...
What terminals are you flying in and out of? If it is the B/C gate areas you might check out the new terminal and the new WP over there, https://www.flyreagan.com/store/wolfgang-puck-bar-bites I have not tried it yet though.

Also, depending on the amount of time you have, a one stope metro ride away is Crystal City and lots of hotel restaurants and other that would good to give a go if you are able to venture out of the airport.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 11:28 am

Programs: Marriott (Silver/Gold), IHG, Carlson, Best Western, Choice( Gold), AS (MVP), WN, UA
I’m assuming if this is a layover you are flying american

American has 3 terminals…B/C, C, and New C extension that opened recently.
Old Jan 1, 2022, 2:52 pm

Five Guys! Bacon, egg & cheese. I only know of two locations that serve breakfast (DCA & IAD).
Old Jan 2, 2022, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by milesunited
Five Guys! Bacon, egg & cheese. I only know of two locations that serve breakfast (DCA & IAD).
Huh, didn't know Five Guys did breakfast. Also yes the layover is for American.
Old Jan 4, 2022, 1:27 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Free Agent
The breakfast bao at Wow Bao aren't as good as the main offerings, but that's still my go-to spot.
Old Jan 8, 2022, 6:49 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Beltway2A
The breakfast bao at Wow Bao aren't as good as the main offerings, but that's still my go-to spot.
Are they even open Friday mornings at DCA? I was under the impression that Friday may have been the one day in the week where they have the most limited hours.

I’ve been a regular customer of Wow Bao since they first opened at Water Tower in Chicago. While I’ve been missing them at ORD T5 during most of the pandemic, having them at DCA makes up for it in part for me.
Old Jan 8, 2022, 9:22 am

Programs: It's Complicated...
I don't know when the OP was/is traveling but there better be a response back with photos of what they decided!
Old Feb 2, 2022, 5:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by milesunited
Thanks for the recommendation. I just finished my five guys sandwich and even scored a charging station table
mcgahat likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.