Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pittsburgh Airport

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2017, 4:53 pm
Original Poster

Pittsburgh Airport

While I can see a layout online of Pittsburgh, can someone tell me roughly the distance between gates? Such as the Spirit gate on concourse D , D81 or D83? Proximity to the Burgh sports bar.. which looks like it's right next to,the gates. Never being there, I don't know how large it is, thanks if someone can give me an approximate distance. Weird question, I know.
Old Aug 8, 2017, 7:33 pm
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Welcome to Flyertalk. I'm going to move this to our Mid-Atlantic forum, which includes the Pittsburgh airport.

chgoeditor
co-moderator, Info Desk
Old Aug 9, 2017, 6:42 am

Programs: MR LT Titanium, IHG Plat.,UA Premier Silver, & PA/OH Turnpike Million Miler
The concourses at PIT aren't that long. You can get from the beginning to the end of a concourse in approx. 5 minutes (maybe 10 minutes if you walk extremely slow). The Burgh Sports Bar should literally be a 1 or 2 minute walk from the Spirit D81 and D83 gates.

--Jon
Old Aug 9, 2017, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Jon, thanks so much for the reply, just wanna know how much time I have to get to the gate, have never been there
Old Aug 13, 2017, 1:44 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

We flew on Delta to PIT. We had to take a monorail for 2-3 minutes from the gates to the exit of the airport. You may have to wait 5-10 minutes for it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.