Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EWR off site parking that drops off uper level

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2011, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

EWR off site parking that drops off uper level

I have alway used SkyPark and the only thing I don't like is they drop you off on the lower level and you have to drag your bags upstairs.

Do all the off site lots do this?

If you know of one that will drop us off on the departure level please let me know.

Thanks
Old Jan 24, 2011, 8:42 am

I don't know if they have a choice...

I use FasTrack and they drop at the lower level as well. I can check with a friend at the PA, but I think they want all the vans to load and unload in the same location.
Old Jan 31, 2011, 6:57 pm
Suspended

probably too late to Help the OP but it can help others EZWAY which is located at The Crowne Plaza drops and picks up in front of the Term doors

P/U is usually on the departure level but you can wait inside till you see the van approaching

goto www.longtermparking.com and click New Jersey then for EZWAY print the coupon to save $$ and make a res Ive been there when they turned people away w/o a res! especially this winter where peoples flights were CXed to get back and thusly the car stays there longer then was expected
Old Feb 1, 2011, 7:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by craz
probably too late to Help the OP but it can help others EZWAY which is located at The Crowne Plaza drops and picks up in front of the Term doors

P/U is usually on the departure level but you can wait inside till you see the van approaching

goto www.longtermparking.com and click New Jersey then for EZWAY print the coupon to save $$ and make a res Ive been there when they turned people away w/o a res! especially this winter where peoples flights were CXed to get back and thusly the car stays there longer then was expected
Thanks for the info and help everyone
Old Jun 11, 2011, 7:03 pm

Programs: CO Silver, HH Diamond, SPG Platinum
i know this reply is a little late, but the new tsa? airport regulations don't allow for any of the vans, etc. to drop off at the top. i think this started last fall - it stinks!!

i usually park at avistar haynes and if i'm REALLY running late, i ask them to drive me to the airport in my own car and drop me off at the door, of course for a bigger tip!!! (and i also have been seeing the same workers for quite some time so i trust them at this point - maybe too much? )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.