Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Mexico
Reload this Page >

Going to CUN via Canada

Going to CUN via Canada

Old Jul 20, 18, 12:33 am
Original Poster
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 13
Going to CUN via Canada

Hello there

I hope i'm posting in the right section. Me and my gf will be Flying to CUN in August. We are both swiss holding biometric (and valid ) passport. We depart from ZRH with AC to YYZ (AC 879). From YYZ to CUN with AC (AC 1812).

Q #1 : Do we need to collect luggages at YYZ or they will go straight to CUN?
Q #2 : We already have transit authorization for Canada, AFAIK we don't need any other document for Canada (transit) and CUN (we stay there for 9 days).

The return is different:
CUN to EWR (UA 1051) and EWR to ZRH (LX 19) but same questions apply. We already have valid ESTA for transit.

Many thanks for your reply.
gbchenry is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread