Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

When will we see all bookings on one site?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2018, 7:27 am
Community Director Emerita
Original Poster

When will we be able to see all our bookings on one site? Currently, I have bookings on the Marriott site and on the Starwood site. I have to use a different browser to access the Starwood site. I have bookings made at a Starwood property that show on both sites because the ones made in the last day were made with Marriott points and the first were made with SPG points. It's quite confusing. Will we be able to see all bookings on the same site when this integration is finished this week?
Xeno likes this.
Old Aug 20, 2018, 7:41 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Tit, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold, Carlson Gold, UA*S,
Would love to know this as well! It is SO confusing. Two apps. Two websites but different logos. Some show up on one, but not on others, I don't understand why all the SPG hotels were not simply loaded into the Marriott system.

Also, I hate the way you can't list properties by price on the Marriott site.

Last edited by Johnny Rocket; Aug 20, 2018 at 8:04 am
Old Aug 20, 2018, 7:45 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Delta Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle
Yeah the link to combine accounts still isnt active....see below!

https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/merge-my-accounts.mi
Old Aug 20, 2018, 7:50 am

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott LTPP, Hertz Five Star
Originally Posted by alrvd83
Yeah the link to combine accounts still isnt active....see below!

https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/merge-my-accounts.mi
According to Marriott Insiders, the ability to merge account is being rolled out to members in batches. So just because you see "coming soon" while logged into Marriott.com on the merge page doesn't mean that the button isn't present/working to merge for others.
Old Aug 20, 2018, 7:53 am

Programs: DL DM/2.768MM, Global Entry, Titanium_Marriott, GHertz
I can see all my Marriott reservations, but I cannot see my Sheraton reservation in Lagos for next week.

However, when I search for my Nigeria and Brazil reservations with their Starwood confirmation numbers they show up under the old Starwood web.

Last edited by Xeno; Aug 20, 2018 at 8:11 am
Old Aug 20, 2018, 8:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K (1MM), DL Gold (1MM), Marriott LTT
Originally Posted by Xeno
I can see all my Marriott reservations, but I cannot see my Sheraton reservation in Lagos for next week.

However, when I search for my Nigeria and Brazil reservations with their Starwood confirmation numbers they show up under the old Starwood web.
You need to logout and then login again with your old SPG number to see the other reservations.

The only way we'll see reservations from both sides in one list is after we're able to merge our Marriott & SPG accounts. Until then you have two separate logins to the same website (marriott.com) to see reservations booked under different rewards #s .

-RM
Xeno likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.