Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

SPG points lost ..hopefully temporarily

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2018, 7:10 am
Original Poster

When I go to the SPG website it doesn't show my points..just my Marriott points.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 7:30 am

Programs: AA EXP/4MM UA 1MM, HY Global, Bon Lft Plat, HH Dia
Same. Oops...
Old Aug 19, 2018, 7:32 am

Programs: UA MM, MB LifeTit
My stay next weekend is also nowhere to be found.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 7:41 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Either logout completely from your Marriott account, or easier just open an incognito browser window. Then go to https://www.marriott.com/default.mi?program=spg and logon using your old SPG credentials. You will then get your new account info the for the converted Marriott account that corresponds to your old SPG account.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 7:47 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AC, VIPorter, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by torontotravel
When I go to the SPG website it doesn't show my points..just my Marriott points.
Are you using the same password for both accounts? I am finding that even if I sign out of the Marriott site and the go to the new spg.com, it is still remembering the MR account and my (different) SPG password doesn't work, but my MR password does and it brings me to my MR account. Try clicking on "Clear remembered user" and trying again.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 8:18 am
BCH

Yes, clearing remembered user and logging in with SPG details worked for me in pulling my bookings, etc.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 9:16 am

Programs: *G^2, Bonvoyed, NEXUS
Login with your old SPG number and password. It will then log you in to the correct account and tell you your new number for that account.

Later you will be able to choose which account and number to keep when you decide to combine them.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP | Marriott Bonvoy Titanium| Hyatt Globalist
I am missing some points and stays. There is a banner on the top of the app saying some may be missing and they are working on it.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 10:30 am

Programs: SkyPesos -> MVP Gold 100K
Originally Posted by D582
Login with your old SPG number and password. It will then log you in to the correct account and tell you your new number for that account.

Later you will be able to choose which account and number to keep when you decide to combine them.
Yeah definitely took me a while to realize that account linking is not the same as combining. Their combining feature hasn't been released yet.
Old Aug 20, 2018, 8:38 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt,Marriott,BA,AS
SPG AMEX Points Disappeared

My Starwood AMEX statement closed on August 12th. The statement shows I earned 8,652 points. I closed the AMEX account on August 14. The 8,652 (presumably Marriott points) have never shown up either on the old SPG site nor on the Marriott site. Anyone else having this problem? Who would I contact to get it resolved - AMEX or Marriott ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.