Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 12, 2018, 5:14 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: goldenbear
For convenience every day. link to play: https://29ways.marriott.com/

Can now win more than once.

If interested in other free travel sweeps (not confined to MAR), visit the Flyertalk Free Travel Contests & Sweeps forum
Print Wikipost

Post Your Instant WIN - 29 Ways To Stay

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2018, 10:54 am

Programs: UA, AS
1k points the first time playing on around the 3rd day of the contest. Nada since except sweepstake entries.
MarkP24 likes this.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 10:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Fanjet
I've been using firefox, I also keep getting blank space when I "flip" a card. However, the other day, I flipped a card and it said I matched a property in South America. But what is that suppose to win?
After you match a pair of pictures, it seems to generate a multiple choice question about the brand. IIRC I got a question when I picked the wrong pictures for a pair too, but at that point I was trying to figure out what I was supposed to do so I'm not sure. You can "win" without getting all three matches right and/or without answering all of the questions correctly.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 11:02 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
After you match a pair of pictures, it seems to generate a multiple choice question about the brand. IIRC I got a question when I picked the wrong pictures for a pair too, but at that point I was trying to figure out what I was supposed to do so I'm not sure. You can "win" without getting all three matches right and/or without answering all of the questions correctly.
It does not seem like it makes much different. I have correctly guessed all anwsers yet still nada ... After the whole snafu I was expectingna generous rewarding promo and or sweeps but just more pissed off members 😂😂 good JOB MR 😂
estnet likes this.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 11:25 am

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
This is just my opinion, but points is points. Yes we all want to win more & win often, but it's an instant win of points ranging from 50-20,000, along w/ 4-night stays at individual brands & the GP prize of stays at all 29 brands. I don't regard that as a shoddy sweeps, but that's just me. I know a # of people who have entered & aren't pissed off at Marriott. Perhaps that's something unique to FTers? It's worth entering at least once, as it only takes 1-2 minutes, & odds are you'll win something. If you (generic you) win, great re: whatever it is you won. Move on & don't waste the energy of getting irritated/pissed off. Save that for the true issues, like the lousy IT integration! If you're interested in the GP, then keep entering knowing that's all you're in the running for after the first instant win.

Cheers.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 9:00 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Bonvoy Titanium Elite Lifetime
This promo doesn't show anywhere on my account? I just combined my SPG Marriott account tonight could that have anything to do with it?
Old Oct 16, 2018, 9:21 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by tuono07
This promo doesn't show anywhere on my account? I just combined my SPG Marriott account tonight could that have anything to do with it?
The points take a few weeks to show up.
Old Oct 16, 2018, 10:39 pm

Programs: DL Gold, UA nothing (ex-GS), Marriott lifetime Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
This is just my opinion, but points is points. Yes we all want to win more & win often, but it's an instant win of points ranging from 50-20,000, along w/ 4-night stays at individual brands & the GP prize of stays at all 29 brands. I don't regard that as a shoddy sweeps, but that's just me. I know a # of people who have entered & aren't pissed off at Marriott. Perhaps that's something unique to FTers? It's worth entering at least once, as it only takes 1-2 minutes, & odds are you'll win something. If you (generic you) win, great re: whatever it is you won. Move on & don't waste the energy of getting irritated/pissed off. Save that for the true issues, like the lousy IT integration! If you're interested in the GP, then keep entering knowing that's all you're in the running for after the first instant win.

Cheers.
I’m also enjoying some of the Marriott trivia. I just play during boring conference calls 😜
Old Oct 17, 2018, 1:16 am

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by getagb

I’m also enjoying some of the Marriott trivia. I just play during boring conference calls 😜
Too funny. I do similar, although it only takes a couple of minutes to play the trivia & boring conference calls last longer

Cheers.
Old Oct 17, 2018, 1:20 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Bonvoy Titanium Elite Lifetime
Originally Posted by MarkP24
The points take a few weeks to show up.
What I mean is I don't see any way to even play?
Old Oct 17, 2018, 5:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by tuono07
What I mean is I don't see any way to even play?
What happens when you click on the link which is in the wiki?
MarkP24 likes this.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 4:20 am

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Originally Posted by BrightlyBob
50 points day one. Nothing at all days 2, 3, 4 or 5.
Either the game is set to give you one prize only, then entries all other tries, or they have a bug where the "once per day" rule is incorrectly counting days and thinking that each subsequent entry is the same day as the previous. I'm curious if anyone played once, then waited two or three full days and played again, and if it awarded more points on the second try.

It doesn't matter how quickly or accurately you do the matches or answer the questions... you just need to get the game to proceed to complete it - there's no penalty or reward.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 4:57 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond
50 point is indeed rather pathetic especially you can only win once.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 5:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Posted in the promo thread:

Originally Posted by mikeef
Have the rules been updated? Now reads "The total maximum ARV of all prizes is $3,731,553.40USD. Limit one (1) Instant Win Prize per person, per day."

Mike
Old Oct 18, 2018, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by margarita girl

It does make you wonder, just did the game and it clearly states another chance to win per day...now we can debate what "win" means. Another chance in the drawing or another chance for an instant prize.

Old Oct 18, 2018, 6:54 am

Programs: AA, AS, CI, DL, UA
Originally Posted by margarita girl
Probably trying to get you to play again but wins nothing at the end.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.