Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Four Points by Sheraton - Miami Airport [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2018, 5:08 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium

Had a recent stay here, so figured I'd report back...

Room: Only 4 suites available at this property. Suite is a true two-room suite: living room (pull-out couch, side chair, coffee table, desk, dresser, refrigerator, coffee machine) in one room, doorway leads to small bedroom and large bathroom. Not much space to move around in the bedroom, though bathroom was probably only a smidge smaller in square footage than the bedroom. Double vanity, full amenities and towels at each sink. Hotel doesn't have central air; living room and bedroom each had its individual wall thermostat that controlled the window unit.

Breakfast: Platinum breakfast is the buffet in the restaurant on the first floor. Fairly basic: breads, pastries, coffee, juice, cereal, oatmeal, two hot chafing dishes with eggs, potatoes, and bacon. Service was abysmal - nobody came to clear plates or refill coffee, even though the server found time to fold napkins, chat with Spanish-speaking guests, and collect condiments from all the tables as breakfast was wrapping up at 10am.

Gym/pool: Pool is small and un-heated; lounge chairs are scattered around it. Fitness center was spacious but sparsely furnished - just a half-dozen cardio machines and limited free weights.

Front desk: I found the front desk staff to be lovely and attentive at check-in and check-out. My room wasn't ready when I arrived (I was early), so they happily tagged my bags and locked them in the back.

Shuttle: I believe it only runs every 30 minutes, compared to other hotels in the area that run every 15 minutes. Four Points shares its shuttle with 2-3 other hotels in that area, so factor in extra time.
RafKa likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.