Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Four Points Columbus-Polaris, Ohio

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2013, 3:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Four Points Columbus-Polaris, Ohio

Did a search, but didn't see any threads on this property in Columbus, OH. Recently on a motorcycle trip I was taking across part of the country, I ended up staying at four different 4 Points in four different cities on four consecutive nights (15 hotels in 21 nights!). The 4P Columbus-Polaris was terrific; probably the nicest 4P I've stayed in. Had a nice decor (looked a bit modern, a little bit like an Aloft), and everything looked really new. Wish I could have stayed more than 1 night, but onward bound. It's north of downtown, so you probably wouldn't want to stay there if that's where you had to be. Definitely a property I'd like to visit again! ^ tls
Old Aug 19, 2013, 6:13 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, WN CP, Many Others
I stayed here a few weeks ago shortly after they opened. It wasn't bad. I thought about creating a thread but had forgotten. Suites showed available for sale online but at checking no upgrade was offered. I asked about the suites and FD said they were not finished yet. I told here they were for sale online and she looked puzzled. Didn't push the issue and she had handed me the keys already. Rooms are all newly renovated and are pretty nice. Plat breakfast was just a choice of the basics so we just chose everything we could because it was off the menu and did not know how big portions were. Food wasn't bad. Will probably be back here when we are in town again because its much better than staying at my crazy family members house about 5min away
Old Oct 6, 2016, 7:35 am

Programs: UA 1K 2.7MM, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, IHG Spire
any recent stays?

The reviews on trip advisor are not very positive but the complaints mentioned seemed fairly petty. Just wondering.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 8:10 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
Just came across this...

Guest removed from Four Points by Sheraton Columbus Polaris Hotel

How were keys to the room initially made if the guest wasn’t completely checked in?
Old Sep 27, 2018, 4:54 am

my understanding is that he was completely checked in.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.