Marriott EEO

Old Dec 9, 08, 6:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, US Silver
Marriott EEO

I'm a little confused with the Marriott EEO. Can you print the online page and use it more than once? or are you limited to one weekend? Thanks
Old Dec 9, 08, 6:36 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Plat,SW, Hertz #1 Gold, Amtrak SP, jetBlue, et al
Originally Posted by daeagle View Post
I'm a little confused with the Marriott EEO. Can you print the online page and use it more than once? or are you limited to one weekend? Thanks
technically you can use it once....note that i said technically.....(until the Marriott IT people figure out a way.....)
Old Dec 9, 08, 8:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP,MR PP,Hyatt Diam, SPG Plat,PC Plat, HH Gold, National EE
Please lock

Moderator please lock this thread. Let it die a quick death. Thank you.
Old Dec 9, 08, 9:44 pm

Programs: AA - Exec Plat, Marriott Platinum Premiere; Lifetime Platinum;
Originally Posted by travelismylife View Post

to believe Marriott is not aware of the potential of multiuse of these certificates is a little naive. to believe that Marriott is not aware that these certificates are also available on ebay would be equally foolish.

The multiuse of these certificates, at whatever level that may be viewed two ways. First it may be seen as an undocumented perk for Marriott platinum members to share with their families and friends. (Again, I would not assume that Marriott is not aware of this action). Marriott management should be applauded for "looking the other way". Second, as properties have significantly lower occupancy rates during weekends, these certificates help draw occupancy among those family & friends who may just as easily have stayed at a competitive property.

Bottom line, if the misuse was rampant, you can be sure that Marriott would take it's "head out of the sand". Obviously there are bigger issues to handle. Let's appreciate them that they leave this one alone, at least for the time being.
Old Dec 17, 08, 2:14 pm

can I use Premium Pounds coupon for Friday and Saturday 2-night stays and EEO for Sunday?
Old Dec 17, 08, 4:07 pm

Programs: AA PRO 1MM, BA Silver, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by iwpingmu View Post
can I use Premium Pounds coupon for Friday and Saturday 2-night stays and EEO for Sunday?
I have done this once at the Las Vegas Renaissance; aside from getting a lecture because I forgot to turn in the Premium Pound at checkin, it was processed just fine.
Old Dec 17, 08, 6:54 pm

Programs: all the big ones.. no LCCs for me
Originally Posted by travelismylife View Post

why?
Old Dec 17, 08, 11:55 pm

Programs: Starwood Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by fredlisancnc View Post
to believe Marriott is not aware of the potential of multiuse of these certificates is a little naive. to believe that Marriott is not aware that these certificates are also available on ebay would be equally foolish.

I'm usually not an advocate of rationalizing a violation of the T&C's of a program. However, in this case, Marriott has made absolutely no effort to control the use of the certificates that I have to believe that Marriott intends for them to be used as often as desired.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: