Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Tennis Courts at San Juan Marriott and St. Kitts Marriott

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2008, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC

I am considering staying at either the San Juan or St. Kitts Marriott for about a week. Both say they have tennis courts, but I was wondering if anyone had played at either of these places? How many courts are there and are they in good condition? Is it hard to reserve court time? Does court time cost extra?

Thanks!
Old Jul 6, 2008, 4:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Bump. Anyone...?
Old Jul 7, 2008, 3:30 pm

Programs: United 1K MM, Marriott Platinum, Starwood Gold
I don't play, but there are 2 at SJU. There are always people playing so I assume they are in good condition.
Old Jul 8, 2008, 8:05 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum Premier, AAdvantage Platinum (1MM Lifetime Gold), Avis First
I have been to St Kitts twice and never saw tennis courts. But they could be at the golf course .... call the Marriott Cust Serv.

Thanks
Old Jul 8, 2008, 1:20 pm

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
Originally Posted by Northern Traveler
I have been to St Kitts twice and never saw tennis courts. But they could be at the golf course .... call the Marriott Cust Serv.

Thanks
The tennis courts are on the extreme right of the main building as you are looking at it from the road.I was there in February and they were seldom used each time I walked past.
Old Jul 9, 2008, 7:24 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum Premier, AAdvantage Platinum (1MM Lifetime Gold), Avis First
Thanks, did not know that ..... I must have walked pass them when we went to the Lobster Shack.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.