Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bonus Buck/Pound question...

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2005, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC 75K, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
Bonus Buck/Pound question...

Was just thinking about this.. on the Bonus Buck/Pound it says only one per 2 night stay may be used.. the wording is as such...

2) Must be registered guest, and a consecutive two (2) night paid stay is required. Only one (1) Premium Pounds Coupon is applicable per two (2) night stay.

2. Must be registered guest, and a Consecutive two (2) night stay is required. Only one $100 Bonus Bucks Coupon is applicable per two night stay.

What do you think would happen if we tried to use one of each for a 2 night stay? Technically you're only using one PP and one BB for the 2 night stay.

Ron.
Old Dec 2, 2005, 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by newfbc
What do you think would happen if we tried to use one of each for a 2 night stay?
I think you already know the answer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.