Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New question...

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2005, 12:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Passport Diamond, UA Premier Plat, WN A-List
New question...

I am a new member to the Forum (and love it!)... and I apologize in advance for asking this because the search option was not working. But does anyone know if Marriott offers matching elite tier status? I am Hilton Diamond, and SPG Plat, and Hyatt Diamond...(not by choice that I want to be a upper tier member in so many programs, just work related travel convenince).
Thanks in advance...
Old May 24, 2005, 5:47 am

Programs: Marriott Gold, UA Nobody, Hertz Gold, Avis Select
Yes, Marriott does offer matching. You have to submit proof of status either via folios, credit card statements or maybe your status cards.
Old May 24, 2005, 6:49 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by acalispice
I am a new member to the Forum (and love it!)... and I apologize in advance for asking this because the search option was not working. But does anyone know if Marriott offers matching elite tier status? I am Hilton Diamond, and SPG Plat, and Hyatt Diamond...(not by choice that I want to be a upper tier member in so many programs, just work related travel convenince).
Thanks in advance...
umm, search function is working:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139584
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138929

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.