Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Concierge Lounges "Ordinarily" Open On Weekends

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Concierge Lounges "Ordinarily" Open On Weekends

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2006, 11:04 am

Programs: Marriott lifetime Titanium, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by jonathansullivan
There sure is. Hopefully by 11/1.
The mods are going to unsticky this one, and we'll start a new one.

If you have any updates...please share!

Thanks!
Maybe there should be a separate thread, or a separate portion of the new thread, which deals only with "resorts", and which ones comp breakfast and which ones don't?
Old Oct 30, 2006, 4:48 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Montreal Marriott-lounge no longer open on weekends

Just came back from a weekend at the Chateau Champlain-Clounge no longer open on weekends Made the "upgrade"to the club level kind of a "eh-so what"in my book-pity as this was an excellent lounge.So it will be the Sheraton next trip.
Old Nov 1, 2006, 7:23 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium
Albany, NY - Lounge closed, got coupons, very average food, not great service.

But Joan who is the concierge in the lounge for weekday breakfasts is absolutely wonderful.
Old Nov 9, 2006, 3:39 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
Denver Cherry Creek open on weekends. Great lounge with some hot food in morning and open bar in the evening.
Old Nov 10, 2006, 9:30 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium (former PP), Hilton Silver, UA Silver, AS Member, Hertz 5*
The Concierge Lounge at the Renaissance Montura Hotel LAX has complimentary wi-fi access. In addition, the lounge opens at 6 am everyday.

It might be valuable to create a list of all the properties that have lounges with free wi-fi access.
Old Nov 12, 2006, 1:34 pm

Had Free Wired Too

Originally Posted by VA1379
The Concierge Lounge at the Renaissance Montura Hotel LAX has complimentary wi-fi access. In addition, the lounge opens at 6 am everyday.

It might be valuable to create a list of all the properties that have lounges with free wi-fi access.
I just stayed at this property last week, and I received free wired internet in my room too. I'm not sure if this was an error, but I didn't complain! I'm Platinum Premier...so not sure if that contributed to the gesture.
Old Nov 12, 2006, 10:29 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium (former PP), Hilton Silver, UA Silver, AS Member, Hertz 5*
Actually, I was mistaken. There is no free wi-fi in the concierge lounge. However, there is one table by the window with a wired connection. You have to have a laptop to use it.
Old Nov 19, 2006, 10:54 am

Programs: AA EP 3MM, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT TIT, Hyatt Explorist, HH Silver, Caesars PLT
India:
JW Marriott Mumbai - Open 7 days
Renaissance Mumbai Hotel & Convention Centre - Open 7 days
Old Dec 5, 2006, 10:55 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum/UAPremier Gold/IC Platinum
Seattle Marriott Waterfront

Originally Posted by tazi
Open all weekend
Is this info still accurate? TIA
Old Dec 5, 2006, 3:57 pm

Renaissance Makati

Renaissance Makati is open the whole weekend for breakfast and appetizers, closing at 10pm.
Old Dec 6, 2006, 9:50 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Is the first page list last update of 10/05 still correct?
Old Dec 6, 2006, 10:29 am

The list has not been updated since 10/05. I know that some of my posts regarding certain hotels' concierge lounge do not show up on the list.
Old Dec 7, 2006, 6:53 am

Originally Posted by sandyweb33
Is this info still accurate? TIA
Yes, but when I was there two weeks ago the lounge was closed for renovation. We were given complimentary breakfast buffet which was very good, but no evening snacks. The lounge should be reopened now. Give them a call to verify.
Old Dec 10, 2006, 12:33 am

Smile Arlington VA Key Bridge

Arlington VA Key Bridge Marriott

Closed on weekends, coupons for breakfast for gold and platinum guests. Note that the concierge lounge has one of the best variety of choices at night. Always more than one type of cheese cake available. Desserts are not just a chocolate chip cookie!

Last edited by fgriggs; Dec 10, 2006 at 12:34 am Reason: need title
Old Dec 22, 2006, 6:56 pm

Programs: UA*G, SK-EBB, DL-G, IB-Silver Marriott Gold , HHonors Gold, SHG Gold
Marriott Cologne

Marriott Cologne lounge open 24/7 with key access. Staffed 0600-2400. Excellent lounge.

"Healthy Breakfast Buffet" 0630-1100 daily. (Scrambled/Soft boiled eggs, cold meats and cheeses, fruit, musli, nuts, danish, jam and breads)

Cocktail reception 1730-1930 full bar 2 hot dishes and tapas (varied on individual serving dishes - pate, gravad lax, olives and nut)

Snacks and Dessert 1930-2130, wide selection of beers kept fully stocked all night along with 2 deserts, cheese and nachos with dip.

Lounge attendants excellent at keeping refrigerator stocked and clearing tables until midnight.

2 internet connected termianals with free wifi in lounge.

2 outdoor terraces, 42" flatscreen tv, seating for 50.

Hotel offers lounge upgrade for 50 euros if you are not upgraded. Could be well worth it as lounge is 24 hour, access to internet is very expensive in room (8 euros hour) and full breakfast buffet 22 euro per person. Evening tapas and snacks could easily replace meal and cocktails 6 to 10 euros each in bar. Lobby bar is very nice though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.