Dreams of the next Mega Bonus

 
Old Aug 16, 2017, 1:53 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: EZE
Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Posts: 1,541
Dreams of the next Mega Bonus

Just sitting here looking out the window wondering what the next Mega Bonus will be or IF their will be one that starts in September. 😔
LPCJr likes this.
Brandinho1 is offline  
Old Aug 16, 2017, 5:26 pm
  #2  
t1c
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: DTW
Programs: AMEX, Ritz LT-Plat Prem, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Delta Plat, United Gold, Sixt Plat
Posts: 866
Originally Posted by Brandinho1
Just sitting here looking out the window wondering what the next Mega Bonus will be or IF their will be one that starts in September. 😔
I hear yesterday they should announce something in the middle of September..
t1c is offline  
Old Aug 16, 2017, 5:44 pm
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: EZE
Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Posts: 1,541
Originally Posted by t1c
I hear yesterday they should announce something in the middle of September..
Will be on the lookout. Trying to get all the help I can towards travel packages
Brandinho1 is offline  
Old Aug 16, 2017, 8:42 pm
  #4  
t1c
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: DTW
Programs: AMEX, Ritz LT-Plat Prem, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Delta Plat, United Gold, Sixt Plat
Posts: 866
Originally Posted by Brandinho1
Will be on the lookout. Trying to get all the help I can towards travel packages
Do you have the credit card?
t1c is offline  
Old Aug 17, 2017, 8:21 am
  #5  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: EZE
Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Posts: 1,541
Originally Posted by t1c
Do you have the credit card?
Yes. Use it when I am staying at Marriott properties on my own dime. Will wait and see what promo is and if it is somewhat lucrative will hold off on transferring SPG points over as I would like to use my SPG points to transfer to SQ.
Brandinho1 is offline  
Old Aug 17, 2017, 10:42 am
  #6  
t1c
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: DTW
Programs: AMEX, Ritz LT-Plat Prem, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Delta Plat, United Gold, Sixt Plat
Posts: 866
Originally Posted by Brandinho1
Yes. Use it when I am staying at Marriott properties on my own dime. Will wait and see what promo is and if it is somewhat lucrative will hold off on transferring SPG points over as I would like to use my SPG points to transfer to SQ.
Got it!
t1c is offline  
Old Aug 17, 2017, 12:49 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: NJ, USA
Posts: 2,836
Has anyone received the 80,000 bonus points from the Marriott chase card? I've just reached the $3000 spend and looking forward to points showing in account
jerseygirl is offline  
Old Aug 17, 2017, 2:05 pm
  #8  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: EZE
Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Posts: 1,541
Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Has anyone received the 80,000 bonus points from the Marriott chase card? I've just reached the $3000 spend and looking forward to points showing in account
have had my card for a while now and IIRC think it took a statement after I reached the spend to get them credited.
Brandinho1 is offline  
Old Aug 17, 2017, 9:35 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Whatever Hotel I'm in
Programs: Delta Gold, Bonvoy Titanium Elite Lifetime
Posts: 459
30K in Bonus so far, I think current promo runs till 9-4
tuono07 is offline  
Old Aug 17, 2017, 11:08 pm
  #10  
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Redondo Beach, CA USA
Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
Posts: 3,681
Just as a counter to the current crazy promotion where you get bonus points based on the number of different brands you try, maybe they should do one where you get a geometrically-increasing bonus for staying at the same brand repeatedly?
nequine likes this.
DJ_Iceman is offline  
Old Aug 18, 2017, 9:02 am
  #11  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: EZE
Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Posts: 1,541
Originally Posted by DJ_Iceman
Just as a counter to the current crazy promotion where you get bonus points based on the number of different brands you try, maybe they should do one where you get a geometrically-increasing bonus for staying at the same brand repeatedly?
So a bonus based on being loyal to one of their brands....That could be interesting and have that bonus tiered based on brand ( High end to low end )
Brandinho1 is offline  
Old Aug 18, 2017, 1:49 pm
  #12  
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 378
Would the loyalty to one brand include additional bonus points for surviving repeated stays at Courtyard properties?
JW6130 is offline  
Old Aug 18, 2017, 8:51 pm
  #13  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: EZE
Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Posts: 1,541
Originally Posted by JW6130
Would the loyalty to one brand include additional bonus points for surviving repeated stays at Courtyard properties?
Maybe they would add a $5 cert to The Bistro 😂. Collect enough of those then you can eat all week.
Brandinho1 is offline  
Old Aug 20, 2017, 7:00 am
  #14  
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chicago, IL
Programs: Marriott Ambassador, UA Mileage Plus 1K, AA Executive Plat, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Posts: 2,322
i'd like to see a full year promo of all 30 MR/SPG properties. then would be interesting to see how many of us get that!

*i do like the brand loyalty. MRS CALMSP and I always shoot for Autograph first.
CALMSP is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.