Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Rate Question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2017, 2:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K + BR, TSA Pre-√, IHG Spire, Marriott Platinum Elite
Marriott Rate Question

I am currently staying at a Residence Inn Portland because my daughter is at the local hospital for treatment. So far I have been booking week by week not knowing how long she will be there. I noticed if I play with the dates online and book 3-4 week continuous reservation I can get a much lower rate than week by week. Can I book the month reservation online and check out say in 2 weeks if needed? Will I still pay the lower rate I originally booked?
Old Jul 2, 2017, 2:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Dyoungman1
I am currently staying at a Residence Inn Portland because my daughter is at the local hospital for treatment. So far I have been booking week by week not knowing how long she will be there. I noticed if I play with the dates online and book 3-4 week continuous reservation I can get a much lower rate than week by week. Can I book the month reservation online and check out say in 2 weeks if needed? Will I still pay the lower rate I originally booked?
they might re-price the monthly to the weekly rate, but that is what you are currently paying anyway. Would book the 1-month rate and work with the GM if you need to check-out early after a few weeks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.