Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Marriott Employee Discount, breakfast in Europe

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2017, 2:58 pm
Original Poster

we just came back from Europe and Stay in Marriott Brussels, Gent and Marriott CDG Paris. All 3 gave us Breakfast for 5 Euros.. (25 euros was the price). Does anyone knows if this is for any hotel en Europe? Any specific Country? is this new discount? etc. I was traveling with a Marriott Employee.
Old May 4, 2017, 3:26 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
I've asked a MOD to move this to the Marriott forum for better attention & answers.
Old May 5, 2017, 7:23 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Welcome to Flyertalk DSmoto.

As this is specific to Marriott, we'll move your thread to the MR forum.

~beckoa, co-moderator Information Desk
Old May 6, 2017, 6:37 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by DSmoto
we just came back from Europe and Stay in Marriott Brussels, Gent and Marriott CDG Paris. All 3 gave us Breakfast for 5 Euros.. (25 euros was the price). Does anyone knows if this is for any hotel en Europe? Any specific Country? is this new discount? etc. I was traveling with a Marriott Employee.
If you're Gold/Plat the breakfast should be free. If you don't have status & were traveling w/ a Marriott employee, then perhaps it's due to the employee. Marriott doesn't have a discounted breakfast policy. Some properties provide elites continental breakfast free, but offer a full brekkie for $5/E extra. If I were you I'd ask your friend/colleague, the Marriott employee.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.