Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

reservation canceled but showed up again with different reservation #

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2016, 6:48 pm
Original Poster

i booked a room on marriott.com for a Protea hotel in johannesburg. It states that i had one day to cancel which i did end up canceling a few hours later after i made the initial reservation. all was fine until i was checking my reservations a few days later and noticed that a new reservation showed up on my account.

same days same information but new reservation and the rate shows up as "WLHA rate program"

Can anyone tell me what this rate means?

Thanks!
Old Dec 30, 2016, 8:39 am
Moderator, Marriott Bonvoy & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United Silver; AA Plat/2MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Hilton Gold
Don't know exactly what that rate code means, but a call to MR should get you that answer. And they should also be able to tell you who/when that reservation was created and cancel it for you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.