Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Fairfield Inn and Suites, Bartlesville, OK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2016, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott, United, Enterprise

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Bartlesville

2107 Southeast Washington Boulevard Bartlesville, OK US 74006

Fairfield Inn and Suites, Bartlesville, OK (0 Photo)

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Bartlesville

If you can do Tulsa instead, I suggest you do so.  

Arrived at 1AM, the overnight clerk was on her second day there and the first without a co-worker.  Took fifteen minutes to check-in between her manipulating the rez system and being called away to do general housekeeping.

Get to the room and the toilet doesn't flush.  I fiddled with it to the point where it flushed--once--but not again and it trickled the rest of the night.  (By this time it's 2AM and I wasn't about to move.)

Next morning, wifey goes to make some toast and one half of the toaster doesn't work!  In a town with at least one Walmart, this was strange to say the least.

I wanted to put it down to certain attitudes with being the only MAR property in town, but I've not had the same quirks and lackadasical attitudes toward them on other one-MAR towns such as Ardmore and Junction City.

Would you like to write a review on the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Bartlesville?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.