Community
Wiki Posts
Search

80,000 bonus for CC sign up

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2016, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

I know it's not publicly available, but I have heard from a friend that they received an offer for 80,000 bonus points. Anyone have any idea how to receive an invitation code for that? I'm willing to sign up, but not for 50,000 points. I'll hold out until a better offer comes along.
Old Jan 12, 2016, 9:56 pm

I got the offer - I'm spg gold with a spg Amex and rarely credit to Marriott. I recently stayed at the Grand Bohemian in Charleston. Shortly after, I got the offer showing my Marriott rewards balance with the recent stay plus one with the 80,000 bonus points. Tend to think it was triggered by activity on a relatively infrequent account rather than trying to poach from spg!
Old Jan 13, 2016, 7:42 am
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase...mier-visa.html

70k no fee first year, 80k with fee
Old Jan 13, 2016, 3:47 pm

Programs: AA Plat, A List Pref, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by tohams
I know it's not publicly available, but I have heard from a friend that they received an offer for 80,000 bonus points. Anyone have any idea how to receive an invitation code for that? I'm willing to sign up, but not for 50,000 points. I'll hold out until a better offer comes along.
I recently (October) got the biz and personal for 80. The biz came by mail about every 3 weeks for the last year and the personal was click bait on my MR account screen...not sure why I kept getting the biz app in the mail but when I saw the other I figured 160k was to much to pass up.
Old Jan 13, 2016, 5:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase...mier-visa.html

70k no fee first year, 80k with fee
That thread title (and its wiki) are out date. Those offers officially expired 12/31/2015. Some links may have kept working a bit longer, but I just tried all the 70k links in the wiki and all the 80k links in the wiki and all of them say "expired" and redirect me to a 50k page. I'm going to notify the administrators to update the thread title.
Old Jan 13, 2016, 5:45 pm
t1c

Programs: AMEX, Ritz LT-Plat Prem, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Delta Plat, United Gold, Sixt Plat
Any word on the 140K Ritz offer coming back in 2016?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.