Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Best Atlanta Airport hotel under Category 4 without facing cold weather?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Atlanta Airport hotel under Category 4 without facing cold weather?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2014, 8:36 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
According to google search, avg night temp in ATL in Dec is 35-37 degrees. If the OP is from or going to a warm place & doesn't need a winter coat for other than the overnight stay at ATL I understand wanting to leave a coat behind/minimize the outdoor time getting to/from hotel to a minimum.

Cheers.
Old Sep 3, 2014, 12:36 pm

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by wharvey
Were you around this past winter? ATL got some pretty bad weather and made the national news for how poorly prepared the government was to handle it....
I just looked at the pics again. Some are from Feb, when the second snow hit. I thought they were all from Dec, and couldn't remember snow in Dec.

For the record, I missed both snowstorms. I was in Raleigh for the first one, which was also hit, and Michigan for the second. Hard to believe one escapes the winter storm by leaving GA and going to MI.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.