Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Elevator Out-How much compensation to request???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Elevator Out-How much compensation to request???

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2014, 12:03 am

Programs: DL Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, HH Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus, National Executive
Originally Posted by ucfjoe
Thankfully the earlier posts successfully addressed the absurdity of the OP request. If you were in the 15th floor that would be one thing but if you are dropping beads of sweat gong down one floor of a place with air conditioned corridors you have larger health problems to deal with.
Me thinks you missed the sarcasm of the OP.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 7:31 am

Programs: Lowly UA silver, Marriott Ambassador/Tit4Lyf, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by sdsearch
And, by the way, two-story properties often don't have elevators at all. (Though I don't know whether the Marriott program has any of those or not.)
Definitely true for some older Courtyards. I'm looking at you, Addison, TX.

Also, of course, the old Residence Inn design.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 8:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
Thankfully the earlier posts successfully addressed the absurdity of the OP request. If you were in the 15th floor that would be one thing but if you are dropping beads of sweat gong down one floor of a place with air conditioned corridors you have larger health problems to deal with.
Yikes! I was just having some FT fun after many weeks on the road. This was nothing worth complaining of-that's the point.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 9:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Lighten up. The OP was joking/having fun & he mentioned the embellishments & satire in his post Most of us got a morning chuckle when reading it

Cheers.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 12:37 am

This is the most fantastic thread I've read on this website. HILARIOUS!!!! Not just the original tongue-in-check humor (you should have had your wife carry your bags) but all the great comments that followed. My personal favorite was Dr Evil - one meeeeeeeeelion dollars ROTFL!!!

Excellent post Mr. Vker

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.