Wiki Posts
Search

30 Day Stay

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2014, 5:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, UA MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond
30 Day Stay

anyone have any experience with extended stays in a hotel? My sons lease is ending at school and he will be needing to stay for a summer class, there is a marriott on campus and I'm thinking of just renting a room for a month. Has anyone successfully negotiated a special rate for extended stays? if so, did you contact the hotel manager? or call the main number?
Old May 31, 2014, 6:26 pm
Moderator: Alaska Mileage Plan

Contact the hotel directly.

It's always helpful to include the name/location of the hotel when asking for help.
Old May 31, 2014, 8:19 pm

Programs: Delta GM, Delta Amex Plat,
Originally Posted by Weez_1000
anyone have any experience with extended stays in a hotel? My sons lease is ending at school and he will be needing to stay for a summer class, there is a marriott on campus and I'm thinking of just renting a room for a month. Has anyone successfully negotiated a special rate for extended stays? if so, did you contact the hotel manager? or call the main number?
Call & ask for the Sales Manager or Director of Sales
Old May 31, 2014, 9:14 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Avis
Yes I have had luck negotiating long term rates at hotels. As mentioned directly contact the hotel.

My current hotel requires 60 days to give a lower rate.
Old May 31, 2014, 9:28 pm

Programs: WN 3 Million Miler, MR Lifetime Titanium, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, AA Silver, United never again
RI and TS will offer extended stay rates, usually starting at 21 days.
Old Jun 1, 2014, 5:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, UA MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond
Thanks all, I will contact the hotel directly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.