Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thank you Marriott

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2013, 12:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis President’s Club
Smile Thank you Marriott

Yesterday I was one of a number of lucky elites invited by Marriott to some very nice hospitality at Wembley Stadium for the NFL game. I can't say I like the game, but the meal and booze made up for that
Old Sep 30, 2013, 10:49 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I had wondered if any FTers were attending the game. Glad you had a good time (well, game aside ).

Cheers.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 11:27 am

Programs: US GP, MR Platinum, PC Platinum, HHonors Gold, Avis First, Enterprise Plat
Jealous! Glad you enjoyed it...
Old Sep 30, 2013, 1:22 pm

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
JohnAlex, your profile describes you as " Marriott Rewards Emeritus Platinum." I've never heard of this - can you explain?

Whatever it is, I'm guessing that you have to rent an entire hotel for a couple of years or so....
Old Sep 30, 2013, 1:23 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by mickeypops
JohnAlex, your profile describes you as " Marriott Rewards Emeritus Platinum." I've never heard of this - can you explain?
Emeritus Platinum = Lifetime Platinum

Cheers.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Emeritus Platinum = Lifetime Platinum

Cheers.
Ah, I should have worked that one out for myself. At 735 lifetime nights, and over 2.5m points, I'm just 15 nights short of achieving this myself.

I should get there in November or December sometime, at which point Mrs M and I will have a wee party to ourselves, although I'm not really sure why......

Old Sep 30, 2013, 4:02 pm

Programs: US GP, MR Platinum, PC Platinum, HHonors Gold, Avis First, Enterprise Plat

Ah, I should have worked that one out for myself. At 735 lifetime nights, and over 2.5m points, I'm just 15 nights short of achieving this myself.

I should get there in November or December sometime, at which point Mrs M and I will have a wee party to ourselves, although I'm not really sure why......

Congrats to you! I'll be there in a couple years or so...
Old Sep 30, 2013, 7:43 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium.;UA 1.5MM; UA Lifetime Gold (whoppee); DL Plat
geeez...I'm always the bridesmaid and never the bride when it comes to stuff like this!
Old Oct 1, 2013, 8:19 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Gold (Current Platinum), United Mileage Plus, Avis Preferred

Can you see these values online in your profile? If so, where, I 'd like to know where I stand.
Old Oct 1, 2013, 8:47 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium; UA 1K; Hertz Presidents Club
Originally Posted by JohnneeO
Can you see these values online in your profile? If so, where, I 'd like to know where I stand.
You can see total membership nights online but have to call to get lifetime points (I believe).
Old Oct 2, 2013, 6:38 am

Originally Posted by mindrisa
You can see total membership nights online but have to call to get lifetime points (I believe).
Or drop them an email via the "contact us" link.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.