Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

MegaBonus signup after the deadline?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2013, 8:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: SkyMiles, MileagePlus

My girlfriend has been traveling weekly throughout the period of the MegaBonus, but neglected to sign up before the March 15 deadline. Is there any way for her to get signed up now and reap the delicious MegaBonus fruits of her business traveling labor?

Or is she screwed?
Old Apr 22, 2013, 9:48 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hertz Pres. Circle, HHonors Diamond
Pretty sure she's out of luck. You can try contacting them but I doubt they will make an exception especially after all the time that has passed.
Old Apr 22, 2013, 1:49 pm

Programs: Everyone!
I contacted this last weekend and was rejected.
Old Apr 22, 2013, 4:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by mspflyer3
My girlfriend has been traveling weekly throughout the period of the MegaBonus, but neglected to sign up before the March 15 deadline. Is there any way for her to get signed up now and reap the delicious MegaBonus fruits of her business traveling labor?
Likely not for the stays that have already taken place.

Originally Posted by PGHflyer
I contacted this last weekend and was rejected.
I helped a friend last week and was signed up without any problems. They just notate your account and you need to contact the person after the promo is over for them to manually add the certs to the account.
Old Apr 23, 2013, 2:18 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by gk17
Pretty sure she's out of luck. You can try contacting them but I doubt they will make an exception especially after all the time that has passed.
This. I tried several times for the summer megabonus for 2012 and was denied. Did not know I'd be staying at a MR property (or that I had a dormant MR account). Now I'm posting this from a MR resort in OGG
Old Apr 23, 2013, 3:23 pm

Programs: Everyone!
Rejected again from a different agent today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.