Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Mattress run question for pre-paid stays

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2012, 9:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond.

I need 5 more stays by the end of the year. I have three currently booked.

I found a Towneplace Suites for $50 a night with a prepaid non-refundable reservation. My question is, do I need to actually check-in/check-out for it to count as a stay... or will it count regardless because it's a prepaid reservation?

Thanks!
Old Dec 12, 2012, 9:10 am

Programs: A number, but no status no more
Hi,

Originally Posted by DutchRyan
I need 5 more stays by the end of the year. I have three currently booked.

I found a Towneplace Suites for $50 a night with a prepaid non-refundable reservation. My question is, do I need to actually check-in/check-out for it to count as a stay... or will it count regardless because it's a prepaid reservation?

Thanks!
Unless you negociate something with the hotel itself, you need to check in for the stay to count. If you don't, regardless of prepay or not, you will count as a no-show.

Cheers,

GenevaFlyer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.