Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Problem with Points Total

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2002, 9:32 am
Original Poster

Location: SLC, UT/ Delta - PM; Marriott - PM; Hilton - Gold; Hyatt - Diamond, Hertz - President's Circle
Problem with Points Total

Just wondering.... the last couple of weeks, my stays have posted to my account just fine; however, my points total hasn't changed.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I am wondering if it is just a bug in the software that will correct itself at some point?
Old Nov 21, 2002, 9:36 am

Programs: SPEBSQSA
The only time I have seen this is when my points are being posted to an airline partner. Though I'm sure you've already done this, you may want to check your profile at www.marriottrewards.com.

Good luck.

Bob
Old Nov 21, 2002, 10:16 am

Something similar did happen to me last week, for the first time in about 5 years as a Marriott rewards member.

A two night stay in ATL which had been credited correctly suddenly was removed from the point/night totals on the on-line statement. I keep a meticulous running daily total of all my accounts and have been especially attentive to this account as I may be several nights shy of making Platium again. I called the new Marriott Platinum line on Saturday and was surprised, first, that it took 15 rings before a rep answered, and then, to find out that the Platinum line reps have no way of seeing your account totals or night stay tally. It would seem that these would be vital in order to assist customers.

I was referred to the automated account info line and was pleased to find out that my account balance, according to them, was in fact correct.

Why the ATL nights no longer appear in my on-line total is still a mystery (the line showing the stay remains but the earned points are out of the total balance).

I called a Marriott rep at the toll line who assured me that my higher balance was in fact correct, and she believed the on-line account would be corrected by the "end of the month".

[This message has been edited by flyerwife (edited 11-21-2002).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.