Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

I'm a New Platinum Cardholder; What Can I Expect?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2002, 10:05 am
Original Poster

As a new platinum cardholder, what bennies can I expect?
Old Apr 7, 2002, 10:10 am
Patron

http://www.marriottrewards.com/Elite/platinum.asp

Old Apr 7, 2002, 3:29 pm
GG

Hello again 0524,

Based on observing how our Gold friends get treated when staying at the same hotels with us for business, I'd venture to say that mostly it won't be a lot different from being Gold. You may find you end up on the Concierge floor more often than before, but a lot will depend on your travel habits, since some properties are better than others about making Plats feel loved and wanted.

BTW (excuse the cross reference) I wanted to ask, if you have any (non-London) Marriott stays planned for your upcoming trip to the UK, to please add brief reviews of them to the Marriotts in England, Scotland & Wales thread when you get back. Thanks!

------------------
The Delta Flyers' Guide
E-mail on the Flyers' Guide site

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.