Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Like marriott on facebook Get 1000 pt right away !

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Like marriott on facebook Get 1000 pt right away !

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2011, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: RA Ambassador
Smile Hurry: ''Like'' marriott on facebook Get 1000 pt right away !

Like marriott on facebook Get 1000pt right away !
http://www.facebook.com/marriottinte...81871465225285

also:
Find your world.
Enter now to win 1,000,000 Marriott Rewards points.
Plus enter each day for your chance to win 1,000 points instantly.

Regards

Last edited by Travelled; Dec 3, 2011 at 10:07 am
Old Dec 3, 2011, 9:56 am
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
the 1000 points are not guaranteed... i did not get them.. You need to "win" them.
Old Dec 3, 2011, 10:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
5. Instant win Game Winner Selection: Three-thousand seven-hundred and twenty (3,720) computer generated winning times will be randomly generated throughout the Promotion Period to award up to three-thousand seven-hundred and twenty (3,720) daily Instant Win Prizes. Five (5) Instant Win Prizes will be awarded each hour of each day throughout the Promotion Period. You will be instantly notified if you are deemed a potential Instant Win Prize winner (subject to verification of eligibility) of an Instant Win Prize. Instant Win Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible game plays are received each hour of each day throughout the Promotion Period. Instant Win Prizes will be automatically deposited into Instant Win Prize winners’ Marriott Rewards® accounts within one (1) week of Instant Win Prize notification. If you receive a message that contains any message other than a winning prize message, you are not an Instant Win Prize winner. The odds of winning an Instant Win Prize are 1 in 30.

https://scg-marriott-sweepstakes-app.../rewards_rules
Old Dec 3, 2011, 10:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: RA Ambassador
Originally Posted by cln
the 1000 points are not guaranteed... i did not get them.. You need to "win" them.

Congratulations!
You're
an instant winner of 1,000 Marriott Rewards points

Please allow 72 hours for your Marriott Rewards points to be credited to your account.
Enter again tomorrow for another chance to instantly win 1,000 Marriott Rewards points.

You are also entered to win our Grand Prize of 1,000,000 Marriott Rewards points.

The grand prize winner will be chosen January 2012.
Share that you won with your friends.

^
Old Dec 3, 2011, 10:23 am

Programs: AA Platinum, Marriott Gold, Everything else: Dirt
Won 1K instant points on the Marriott Intl page, but not one the MR page! Thanks OP!
Old Dec 3, 2011, 11:54 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards Silver, Starwood Preferred Guest Plus, Hilton HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by MaineFlyer16
Won 1K instant points on the Marriott Intl page, but not one the MR page! Thanks OP!
Me too - thanks OP ^
Old Dec 3, 2011, 3:12 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
No luck today, will try again tomorrow, thanks for the heads up though!
Old Dec 3, 2011, 3:46 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador (Titanium Lifetime), BA Gold, Ex-Hertz 5* PC, Ex-HH Diamond, Ex-BD*G
Thanks for the heads up, entered, website seems to be getting hammered - took me nearly 10 minutes to get through the pages. I'm not a US citizen so probably shouldn't get anything but something tells me they won't be checking that for the 1000 points

(And similar to others, I got 1000 points from international, 0 from the rewards one)... I think, I actually got both success/failure messages
Old Dec 3, 2011, 8:36 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
1k points!! Now to win the 1,000,000!!!
Old Dec 3, 2011, 11:04 pm

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Accor ?????
No luck for me with either
Old Dec 3, 2011, 11:38 pm

Thanks OP, looks good. Now to actually sign up for MR, then take a shot at it.

Last edited by NewArrival; Dec 3, 2011 at 11:54 pm
Old Dec 4, 2011, 2:24 am

That's terrible! I switched to Marriott earlier this year to get away from Starwood's FaceBook-only promotions.

If you click that link, everything below the first photo is annoyingly blurred out, and there's a box that says

Want to like or comment on this page?
To interact with Marriott International you need to sign up for Facebook first.
OK, I won't be interacting with Marriott International.
Old Dec 4, 2011, 4:57 am

Programs: AS 100K, UA MM, AA MM, IC Plat Amb, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist
I got bupkis here, from liking both Marriott Rewards and Marriott International.

Just as well, due to some poorly handled CS issues I had this year, Marriott must somehow know that I don't really like them anymore! Now to find the 'unlike' button...
Old Dec 4, 2011, 5:51 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards Lifetime Titanium, Amex Plat, Hertz Gold 5*, National Exec, AA Plat
You have to sign up for the sweepstakes to win a 1,000,000 points. Not just "like them".
Old Dec 4, 2011, 6:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
"Error on Page" = idiots.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.