Wiki Posts
Search

Cape Cod???

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2011, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Delta Sky Miles, and S&H Green Stamps
Cape Cod???

The wife and I are going to NE for a week in October. We have great Marriott accomodations in Boston and Portsmouth. Seeking suggestions for Cape Cod (one night)... and the Courtyard is out of the question.

Looking for classic Cape Cod, B&B or small inn, either mid Cape or mid-Upper Cape (isn't southern called upper and northern end lower?) near Chatham.
Old Sep 23, 2011, 3:05 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, AA Lifetime Gold, United Premier Gold, Hilton Gold
Defintely go to Chatham....

Cranberry Inn
Bradford Inn
Wayside Inn

all of these are on or near Main st and are reasonably priced

high end properties on the Ocean....

CBI..Chatham Bars Inn
Wequasett Inn (North Chatham)
Old Sep 23, 2011, 4:55 pm

Programs: American Airlines, Continental, United, Southwest, BA, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors, Hyatt
Originally Posted by Old Hickory
The wife and I are going to NE for a week in October. We have great Marriott accomodations in Boston and Portsmouth. Seeking suggestions for Cape Cod (one night)... and the Courtyard is out of the question.

Looking for classic Cape Cod, B&B or small inn, either mid Cape or mid-Upper Cape (isn't southern called upper and northern end lower?) near Chatham.
Wequassett Inn or Chatham Bars Inn are the way to go. Check Travel Zoo for good rates at Chatham Bars Inn. Here is a link to a promo that starts in November, but you may be able to check it for October.

http://www.travelzoo.com/hotels/bost...source=_tzlock

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.