Search

Question about summer megabonus

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2011, 1:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, MM, Hilton, Marriott, Priority Club, etc
Question about summer megabonus

I know it ends as of August 30th.

I am going to check in to a Marriott on August 23rd and check out on September 9th.

Will I get credit for any, some or all of those nights?
Old Aug 12, 2011, 3:23 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum; UAL Silver
You'll get credit for the nights during the promotion period.
Old Aug 12, 2011, 5:12 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium; Mileage Plus 1K, 1 MM; Global Entry
Originally Posted by slipbeer
I know it ends as of August 30th.

I am going to check in to a Marriott on August 23rd and check out on September 9th.

Will I get credit for any, some or all of those nights?
Ends August 31st. I think you should get 9 nights credit. At least, I hope so, as I have a stay booked 8/28-9/4 and am expecting 4 nights credit to max my bonus.
Old Apr 12, 2013, 7:56 am

Programs: DL DM, Bonvoy LTT, HH Diam, UA Silver, USAF million miler ;)
Sorry to bump this old thread but it's the only one I could find that addresses my question. I am also staying across the end of the megabonus (Apr 28...). I need exactly 2 more nights, and am looking for the 4/28 and 4/29 nights to meet that need (I check out 5/3).

Can anyone confirm that they actually have done this and received the (in my case two) nights at the end of a megabonus period? Post #2 above is pretty clear but doesn't confirm it was actually seen first hand.
Old Apr 12, 2013, 12:50 pm

Programs: UA PM (by 2MM), DL GM (by 3.5MM), Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by orca15
Sorry to bump this old thread but it's the only one I could find that addresses my question. I am also staying across the end of the megabonus (Apr 28...). I need exactly 2 more nights, and am looking for the 4/28 and 4/29 nights to meet that need (I check out 5/3).

Can anyone confirm that they actually have done this and received the (in my case two) nights at the end of a megabonus period? Post #2 above is pretty clear but doesn't confirm it was actually seen first hand.
Yes, I have and it does work. Won't post until you check out - or pay. But you will get credit and will get the nights credit. Of course, ANYTHING can go wrong but MR will fix if it does not post for some reason.

Billy
Old Apr 12, 2013, 5:56 pm
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Originally Posted by SaintsFan
You'll get credit for the nights during the promotion period.
Check-In 04/30 and check-out 05/01: is this still ok for the promotion?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.