Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Marriott Chase Signature Visa 70,000 Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 25, 2013, 3:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: beltway
How do I get the current [70K | 80K | other] offer?

Which offer is better, X with annual fee waived or Y with no fee waiver?

Can I apply for this card and earn the bonus after doing so previously?

Once I meet the card's initial spending requirement, how soon will I receive my signup bonus points?

If I cancel my card after the annual free-night cert has posted, will I lose the cert?

For answers to these and other frequently asked questions, see the wiki in the overlapping thread Marriott Credit Card Offers & Associated Benefits (2016).
Print Wikipost

Marriott Chase Signature Visa 70,000 Points

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2016, 11:25 am

Programs: AA LT Plat, 6.0 MM, Marriott LT Platinum
Asked for 80,000 offer...any experience

I had just received the 50,000 point card for my wife when the 80,000 offer appeared. I called Chase to ask for the new offer. Chase said that I could request the 80,000 offer AFTER I made the increased spend requirement, they'd consider it at that time.

Because I had to finish the spend requirement on two other Chase cards, I won't make the $1,000 increase spend on this card unless I do something like prepay some income taxes (I don't do other forms of MS).

Before I go to the trouble and cost, does anyone here have any experience with whether Chase will give us the 80,000 if I do meet the new spend requirement?

Thanks.
Old Mar 9, 2016, 5:01 pm

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Not Guaranteed but they might... I've heard of them doing it in the past but recently I've been getting A LOT of NO back from Chase when i contact them through secure message... Where as a year or two back they usually say yes... They're like trained to answer NO first now before even reading my message. and even if i ask a second time they say no. Its regarding ultimate rewards so it might be different.
Old Mar 10, 2016, 6:38 am

I just converted my ritz Carlton card to this one at renewal to reduce my fee from $395 to $85. Does anyone have any experience whether I will get my cat 1-5 renewal night?
Old Apr 23, 2016, 8:02 pm

Dh's 24 months is up and the 87500 point offer isn't as attractive as the previous 70k, free night no annual fee offer. Made a new account and was offered $150 statement credit, 45k points and no annual fee. Sigh..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.