Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Is there a way to contact Marriott about a recent stay?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2011, 12:13 pm
Original Poster

I have looked for an email address to contact Marriott about a recent stay at a Courtyard. I haven't been able to find anything.

I was hoping to receive a survey about my stay but have not received one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old Jul 7, 2011, 12:28 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I know you were unhappy w/ the a/c issue at the CY you stayed at. I'd start by writing the GM of the property & see how he handles your complaint. He might not know that his staff was 'eh' regarding helping you resolve it. If you're not happy w/ that, then you can escalate it.

Cheers.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the info. Where would I get his email address? Marriott doesn't make it easy to find contact info.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 1:03 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Gold, IHG Club, Hertz Gold, Aeroplan, Avios, SkyMiles, Thrifty, AMEX
Anytime I've wanted a property's e-mail address, I just ask for it thru their web form. I have also made a complaint via that form, and received feedback from the GM of the property in question (unprompted).
Old Jul 7, 2011, 2:15 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, AA Platinum
I have had a few problems over the years and just asked at the front desk (or call them after checkout) for the gm's email or phone. If the problem wasn't anything too serious it should able to be solved at the property level
Old Jul 7, 2011, 3:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by safetymom
Thanks for the info. Where would I get his email address? Marriott doesn't make it easy to find contact info.
I think Marriott email nomenclature is first name dot last name @ marriott.com.

Call the property & ask for the GM's name & send an email.

Cheers.
Old Jul 9, 2011, 10:34 am
Original Poster

I heard back from the asst. manager. I am very satisfied with the response. They did give me 5000 points but I am happiest with the response.

I am writing in regards to your recent stay here at the XXXX I was informed that you experienced a problem with your thermostat in the room during your stay. In Marriott we strive for excellence in both the product and services we provide. I am sorry that my team did not handle your issue better. They should have come up immediately to fix the issue and not asked you to troubleshoot. I have spoken with my entire front desk team and reviewed your issue. In addition, I have asked my Chief Engineer to retrain the team on fixing room issues that could potentially arise from time to time. I have also asked the Operations Supervisor to meet one on one with the team to ensure that they are well trained on responding to guest needs and requests.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.