Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Los Suenos - Tech Question....

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2011, 5:03 pm
Original Poster

Los Suenos - Tech Question....

I'm headed to Los Suenos next week and can't seem to get a straight answer from the hotel about the kind of TVs in the room. I'm specifically trying to figure out if there are HDMI ports on the TV (or component)...

On the off chance anyone has been there recently and has a minute to comment on the TVs, it would be much appreciated....
Old Jun 6, 2011, 10:48 am

Programs: UA 2P, AA Plat, Marriott Plat
Don't know if this is too late, but the back of the TV does have both HDMI and component video inputs. I'm there now, and there's one of each open on the back of the TV in the room (37" LG LCD).

The wall-based center also appears to have an HDMI input method, along with VGA and S-Video inputs and the standard analog inputs.

Hope that helps.
Old Jun 6, 2011, 10:40 pm

I will be heading there in about a month. Are there any Plat benefits besides free internet?
Old Jun 7, 2011, 6:12 am

Originally Posted by 13600
I will be heading there in about a month. Are there any Plat benefits besides free internet?
It is going to depend on how full the resort is but this time last year we received an upgrade to a jr suite with beautiful view. Our reservation was for a regular room, no view on a very good rate since it was low season.

They also had a very nice manager's reception one night of our 5 night stay to thank the Plats and I think maybe the Golds too. Lots of drinks, hor dourves and personal thanks from the general manager and her staff.
Old Jun 8, 2011, 8:04 am
Original Poster

Not too late and exactly the information I was looking for. Thanks so much!

How's the weather?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.