Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

purchased points completed in 24 days?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2010, 2:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond, HH Gold

I am new to this forum. I've searched but can't find relevant information. I purchased 3000 points online on 11/1. I was waiting for points in my account but it never showed up. I sent an email in marriot reward account. No response yet. I disputed the amount charged in CC. Then the points purchase was completed today after 24 days. Is this typical? My work travel this year is 100% hyatt but next year I am expecting it to change at least 40% of them in marriot chains due to work site locations. I am worried this is typical CS response from marriot. If not, what would be the possible reason? I am just member and don't have status.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 6:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond, HH Gold
The points was adjusted as soon as my CC dispute was processed. So quick! No response from anyone.
Old Dec 17, 2010, 12:54 pm

A while ago I purchased points to use for an upcoming trip and made the reservation, on the phone, at the same time I purchased the points so, in that case, it was immediate.

Bobette

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.