Wiki Posts
Search

virtual concierge

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2009, 10:02 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Post virtual concierge

I book room for my b-day dec 18 today I got a email remder about my up coming trip. I was wondering i have gold elite staus and was wondering as elite member do i get the virtucal concierge and have other use it and what for.
Old Dec 4, 2009, 8:09 pm

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
Everyone (even non-MR members, I think) get the Virtual Concierge e-mail. It is a way for Marriott to let you know what kinds of amenities you can buy to have pre-positioned in your room. It also allows you to reinforce various room preferences and to provide free-form comments that are more likely to be read before check-in than those you can make when first making your reservation.
Old Dec 4, 2009, 8:33 pm

Programs: AA EP; Bonvoy Platinum: Hilton Gold
Happy Birthday emmett_s, Mrs_E and I celebrate an anniversary this month and are also taking a little hotel trip.
Old Dec 7, 2009, 7:01 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Originally Posted by DJ_Iceman
Everyone (even non-MR members, I think) get the Virtual Concierge e-mail. It is a way for Marriott to let you know what kinds of amenities you can buy to have pre-positioned in your room. It also allows you to reinforce various room preferences and to provide free-form comments that are more likely to be read before check-in than those you can make when first making your reservation.
Further:
This email is received 3 to 4 days before the 1st arrival date.
Old Sep 7, 2010, 9:08 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, PC Plat, Hertz Gold
went to the virtual concierge page for an upcoming stay and noticed that they have done a complete overhaul on the website. I've got to say I am not a fan of the new layout. It's not very easy on the eyes IMO. An example:

http://www.stayatmarriott.com/amenities/sdflm
Old Sep 7, 2010, 10:44 pm

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy LTE+A, HH D, Nat'l EE, Hertz Plat, Avis PC
Agree--I prefer the old layout.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.