Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Marriott | Rewards
Reload this Page >

Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown - which one?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown - which one?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2009, 8:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, Delta Sky Miles, and S&H Green Stamps
Question Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown - which one?

Visiting Atlanta for a couple of days over Thanksgiving and trying to decide between the two Residence Inns offered in Midtown Atlanta. There is the 17th and Peachtree Street property closer to museums and on Peachtree Street and the Historical property at 11th and W. Peachtree which is cheaper, closer to midltown, and closer to Marta.

Does anyone have a recent experience/recommendation to offer on either?
Old Nov 16, 2009, 9:01 pm

Programs: Marriott, United, Enterprise
I was at the 11th St. one last April. Decent property, no pool, if that's a selling point.

Bar in the basement and another across the street. C-store 2 blocks away. Same dist. for MARTA. Adult bookstore next door

I'd stay there again, if I had business downtown and no kids.
Old Nov 17, 2009, 6:41 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat.
I stayed in the other one (meaning the downtown one) a month ago and it was fine. Very pleased. It's walking distance to a lot of places, including various restaurants, CNN Center and Centennial park.

Sounds like you can't go wrong with either one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.