Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Renaissance St. Petersburg, Russia [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Renaissance St. Petersburg, Russia [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2019, 10:47 am

This email worked for us a couple of months ago: [email protected]
Old Feb 14, 2019, 7:37 pm

Location: Chapel Hill, NC - UA Nobody (sigh)/0.925MM, HHonors Diamond
Thanks. I sent an email. We'll see if they respond.
Old Feb 26, 2019, 8:41 am

Location: Chapel Hill, NC - UA Nobody (sigh)/0.925MM, HHonors Diamond
No response, so I'm moving on. Two other hotels I contacted got back to me within 24 hours. Guess they can't be bothered at this property.
Old Feb 26, 2019, 8:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Chapel Hill Guy
No response, so I'm moving on. Two other hotels I contacted got back to me within 24 hours. Guess they can't be bothered at this property.
Service in Russia and CIS can maddening. Glad you found other hotels more willing to help.
Old Nov 17, 2019, 4:37 am

Programs: AY Platinum; TK Elite+; MR Titanium; HH Diamond
Sorry for the newbish question, but I am newly minted Platinum so I am still not sure what the best course of action would be here.

I have a 2 night stay at the Renaissance St. Petersburg starting tomorrow and am a bit perplexed as to my understanding on what would be the best value for me, re the welcome gift and lounge alternative.

If I understood correctly, this hotel does not have a lounge and therefore I can choose either breakfast (for myself +1) or 750 (or 1000 not sure here?) points per day?

Also since I'm Platinum I can choose for my welcome amenity either breakfast (myself + 1) or 1000 points (per stay)?

So my best value propostion here would be to get breakfast as a welcome amenity and the points as the alternative for the lounge, correct?

Thank you all,
D.
Old Jan 24, 2020, 9:02 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
I stayed in June 2017, but neglected to post my stay.t’s a great location, got an upgrade to a dark , small, suite wth no natural light in the sitting area but fine for my purposes (up late while my wife sleeps). Breakfast was ok (on the low side of ok) not as high quality as western Europe. If I remember, the rooftop bar is nice.

its nicer than the Radisson. It’s close to the Hermitage and the food at the four seasons next door is better than average for the city.

So not a wow place but adequate and reasonably good elite recognition. I think they still had fast track tickets to the Hermitage, but that didn't get you into the gold or diamond room, so we bought tickets for those.

st petersburg is fabulous

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.