Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Hawaii (all islands)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Hawaii (all islands)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2023, 5:32 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum / Titanium, AA Executive Platinum
Hmm - not sure of an easy answer. The Ritz on Maui is in an isolated location, not my choice. I have stayed at Westin Maui which is on same beach as Sheraton Maui, but you will get plenty of kids and neither are comparable to four seasons.

There used to be a St Regis on Kauai which might have been a fit, but it was sold and de-flagged. I booked it on points before the sale, and while they honored my stay, it clearly didn’t feel like St Regis.

Mauna Kea on Big Island is nice with a beach - again not four seasons luxury and you will encounter kids.

I will add that 320k points is on the low end to get 5 nights in a luxury hotel especially in a place as expensive as Hawaii. You get 5th night free so you have 80k per night while this caliber of hotel will often be closer to 100k per night.
Old Dec 20, 2023, 6:54 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by kwarden13
I usually stay at four seasons in Maui, however, have about 320k points and could stay 5 nights somewhere. Wondering what properties compare?
If you want a FS experience on Maui, stay at the FS. You won't get that at any Marriott.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.