Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Le Méridien Beach Plaza, Monte Carlo, Monaco [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Le Méridien Beach Plaza, Monte Carlo, Monaco [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2022, 11:22 am

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
Anyone stayed here in the last 3 years ?
Some of the photos on tripadvisor show really outdated bathrooms and only with bathtubs (no walk-in showers).
Perhaps they have only renovated the suites.
Old May 19, 2022, 7:11 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by est-gratuite
Anyone stayed here in the last 3 years ?
Some of the photos on tripadvisor show really outdated bathrooms and only with bathtubs (no walk-in showers).
Perhaps they have only renovated the suites.
My wife stayed there a couple of months ago. Not in a suite. Pretty sure it was a nice enough renovated room. Only one night but she had a pleasant stay. I didnt hear any complaints.
est-gratuite likes this.
Old Jan 16, 2023, 9:36 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy SE
Hi Folks: For anyone that stayed here, or around Monaco, is there a dependable car hire/limo service that can be hired from Nice city centre to Le Meridien?
Old Jan 16, 2023, 1:31 pm

Best way is : https://monacair.mc/nice-airport-mon...pter-transfer/, and you can have transfer directly from airside terminal in Nice.
We use this transfers in the past, best way to go to LM.
Old Jul 9, 2023, 3:53 am
Suspended

Staying here currently for 3 nights and quite enjoying it. The hotel is a busy resort and like everything in Monaco not cheap but given some of the reviews I have read elsewhere have been pleasantly surprised. We booked a room with partial sea view and I applied SNA which cleared to a Sea Front Junior Suite. However, I noticed that the pics on the website suggested this may not be renovated room. I asked at check-in and this was confirmed. The whole of the 11th floor is not renovated. On asking about a renovated room I was offered a Horizon Suite with twin beds one floor below. On the side of the hotel so not a full sea view but still very good and a nice upgrade (The SNA gave the option of the king version of this room, but I could see it was sold out, and it didnt offer the twin verson). I didn't expect this and even better was they offered to show us both rooms so we could choose (I can't remember the last time this happened). The view from the older room was stunning, but it was old and tired, it was a quick decision. The horizon suite is lovely. Very large, two balconies, large bathroom with bath/shower and seperated toilet (also with basin). Great AC. Very happy to get this room!
Pools are nice and beach is small but pleasant enough. Staff are nice,food is decent enough (if a little overpriced) and Muse on the seafront is pleasant for a relaxing dinner with a bit of live music. Full buffet breakfast as amenity. Again, good enough, very busy but does the job.
A solid choice if you want Marriott and Monaco.
Old Jul 9, 2023, 4:56 am

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
The next door Thai restaurant (called MayaBay) is excellent.

Address:
24 Av. Princesse Grace
98000 Monaco
Tel : +377 97 70 74 67

Official website:
https://www.mayabayrestaurant.com/monaco

Tripadvisor reviews:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura...nte_Carlo.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.