Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Le Meridien Cambridge, MA [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Le Meridien Cambridge, MA [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2019, 6:51 pm

Programs: Marriott/SPG Plat (won't last), Hilton Gold
Coming back to report in that the Marriott was great - nice rooms, nice lounge, quiet. The walk to Binney St. was farther than I thought (about a 15 minute walk to the place I was headed...since it was windy and I was supposed to give a presentation, I kind of wished I had Ubered when I was halfway there) but would definitely stay at this hotel again.
NJFlyer_HOHO likes this.
Old May 3, 2019, 11:30 am

Programs: AA Platinum, Pro, Marriott Platinum, Sonesta Preferred
Originally Posted by onetess
Coming back to report in that the Marriott was great - nice rooms, nice lounge, quiet. The walk to Binney St. was farther than I thought (about a 15 minute walk to the place I was headed...since it was windy and I was supposed to give a presentation, I kind of wished I had Ubered when I was halfway there) but would definitely stay at this hotel again.
This spring has not been too kind to Boston this year. Rainy, windy and cold.
onetess likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2021, 6:30 pm

Programs: Former 1KMM now free as UA Gold MM, former HH D, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Anybody been here post-pandemic?
Old Jul 4, 2023, 10:41 am

Bueller?

i mean, anyone have a recent stay experience?
Old Jul 4, 2023, 5:55 pm

Programs: Former 1KMM now free as UA Gold MM, former HH D, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Well, as the last guy to ask, we did stay here over thanksgiving weekend 2021. My SNAs to a one bedroom suite cleared which was nice. Breakfast was ordered at the bar from a short fixed menu—hopefully that’s changed in the intervening year and a half. Service was nice and the location met our needs with our kid living in MIT grad student housing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.