Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

DUBAI: Dar Al Sondos Hotel Apartments by Le Meridien [Master Thread].

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DUBAI: Dar Al Sondos Hotel Apartments by Le Meridien [Master Thread].

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2012, 2:59 am

Programs: UA-1k, 1mm, Marriott-LT Platinum, Hertz-Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by Keyser
promos was the only reason i ever stayed here....a few years ago, when spg ran the 1 free weekend night for 2 stays promo, i was staying at the hilton jumeirah for a week & did 4 one night mattress runs at this property for a grand total of $200....that got me 2 free weekend nights that i used at the w times square a couple of months later....
I did the same in 2010 for the stay 2 get 1 night free and last year's stay 3 get 1 night free.

I would fly to dubai and arrive late Wed night and stay here ..... then stay somewhere else on Thur night, then do a phantom stay (check in and leave) for the Friday night.

They were having rates in the mid $50's as I remember. Worked great for that.
Old Jul 12, 2012, 3:12 am

Programs: AlFursan, AAdvantage, Aeroplan, Avios, Bonvoy, All
Originally Posted by schley
I Not a huge deal but the savy FTer runs the numbers always.
Thats what I thought, glad I'm not missing something.

Based on the video, I might change to 4P on Zayed.

cheers
Old Jul 18, 2012, 12:39 pm

Programs: AlFursan, AAdvantage, Aeroplan, Avios, Bonvoy, All
At check in the agent advised that the hotel is indeed leaving and the new owners are turning it into a 'Savoy' branded property.

Very dorm like atmosphere, although given a nice upgrade.

Cheers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.