Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Westin Times Square [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2023, 11:31 am

wow, barely any discussion of this property after 2006!!!
Old May 4, 2023, 1:44 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, AA ExecPlat, Amtrak Select Exec, former WN apologist
Originally Posted by rffpgadsp
wow, barely any discussion of this property after 2006!!!
Fitting, I think that is probably about the same year they last updated the property.
Old May 4, 2023, 9:09 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

It is surprising no one has said boo!
it was nice enough when it opened in 2002 but today a tired overpriced ok enough hotel.The InterContinental Times Square
I find takes care of elites better has a partially refresh of some rooms and far less to redeem on points.
They also have bogos for Ambassadors to use on weekends.They likely need to up their game
Old May 4, 2023, 10:51 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Looks like there are two master threads: The Westin New York at Times Square, NY, 2007 onward [Master Thread]

I posted a review in 2022 in the thread linked above.
Out of my Element likes this.
Old May 6, 2023, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
Looks like there are two master threads: The Westin New York at Times Square, NY, 2007 onward [Master Thread]

I posted a review in 2022 in the thread linked above.
Thanks for the review. Mod should combine the post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.