Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Hotel Bristol, Vienna, Austria [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel Bristol, Vienna, Austria [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2023, 1:07 am

We have a 4 night stay in Vienna at the end of this month. I have an odd question. I have a 85 K FNA to use before December. I am going to book 3 nights at the executive level which is one up from the bottom classic level. Does anyone think it better to use the FNA which is for the bottom classic level at the beginning of our stay when the room rate is slightly higher than the average or at the end? I doubt they will have us move rooms but do we have a better shot at a higher upgrade as I am Platinum if we start out at the bottom classification or the next level up? or does it matter ?
Old Dec 1, 2023, 6:28 am

Booked 4 nights (Gold) and was given a room next to where the cleaning staff have their main room and so constant noise.

I asked for a different room and they said they can't as fully booked. App shows they have rooms for booking. Who can I contact higher to resolve this?

Edited - nevermind; taken care of.

Last edited by ReallyNotFrequentFlyer; Dec 1, 2023 at 10:20 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.