Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Hotel Marqués De Riscal - Elciego, Spain [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel Marqués De Riscal - Elciego, Spain [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2023, 7:21 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium

Breakfast photos

Tip: in Elciego there are a couple of restaurants and bars. There is also a small market for groceries and other supplies.
Old Dec 29, 2023, 8:58 am
Community Director Emerita

@cbellero, love the suite. We've stayed there twice. It's a very special hotel but it has some extremely uncomfortable tight rooms. We only went to the room to sleep on our second stay. And yet I'd stay at the hotel again because it really is exceptional architecture.
Old Apr 10, 2024, 2:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Which rooms do you suggest avoiding?
Old Apr 15, 2024, 1:31 pm
Original Member

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb
For those of you who are planning ahead, the hotel will be in the path of totality for the August 12, 2026 eclipse.
EuropeanPete likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.