Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Nashville, TN

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Nashville, TN

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2013, 5:43 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, MR-PP
Since you were too lazy to call I picked up the phone.

Lobby renovation is complete. Predicted date to complete the restaurant is March 15th.
Old Feb 3, 2013, 1:43 am

Programs: AA-EXP, MR-PP
Originally Posted by Big Mo
Gee, I never woulda thought of that. Very helpful.

If anybody has a useful response, I would appreciate it.
Darn, you are lazy and ungrateful! I even called and posted because you wouldn't call and you didn't even thank for the info.
Old Feb 3, 2013, 7:13 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by Big Mo
Gee, I never woulda thought of that. Very helpful. If anybody has a useful response, I would appreciate it.
FTers are usually quite good about providing information*. But this is an easy question that a quick call to the property would have answered, especially in the time it took you to post twice on the thread.

* Hopefully you'll do a trip report after your stay & if another FTer is considering the property they'll have overall updated info.

Originally Posted by iztok
Lobby renovation is complete. Predicted date to complete the restaurant is March 15th.
Thanks iztok!

Cheers.
Old Feb 3, 2013, 2:26 pm

Thanks, iztok, from me, too. I am considering this hotel myself
Old Mar 17, 2017, 10:25 am

Programs: UA Gold, BONVOY TIT
This is an old thread, but I may have a business trip coming up to Nashville. What's the best property to stay at? Renaissance vs Vanderbilt Marriott vs Union Station Autograph Collection?
Old Mar 18, 2017, 7:12 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
Originally Posted by rdurlabhji
This is an old thread, but I may have a business trip coming up to Nashville. What's the best property to stay at? Renaissance vs Vanderbilt Marriott vs Union Station Autograph Collection?
Funny, I just had the exact same question

Gotta say I'm not excited when I look at the Union Station rate rules ... which are unusual. For example, on the government rate, you can only get two queens and need to provide work orders. Additionally, they have a two day in advance cancellation policy.

Looks like Vanderbilt has a free shuttle to downtown.

Renaissance is next to the convention center and for my trip their rates are significantly higher than the other two properties ... presumably because a convention is in town.
Old Dec 12, 2018, 10:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Stayed a couple weeks ago for at the CY Airport.

Corporate rate was $100/night (and AMEX CY spend $200 get $40 offer hit my card right before the trip as an added bonus) and we were attending a wedding so had a few different places we needed to go throughout town. It was a perfectly nice CY with an airport shuttle that runs twice an hour (15 and 45 from the airport and 25 and 55 from the CY back to the airport).

Lyft/Uber was easy enough to get downtown (being close to the airport helped in that regard) and cost was reasonable (~$10-15 each way with UberX/Lyft). Wouldn't hesitate to recommend for someone visiting.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend if you just need a cheap and comfortable hotel to launch your Nashville area activities, it was a perfect launching point since our main activity was the wedding and we didn't have much time to go exploring (and even with the Lyft/Uber we came out way ahead over the downtown hotels that wanted at least $300/night on the corporate rate). That said, when we go back in the future, will likely stay downtown so we can more easily explore the downtown area
Old Jan 8, 2019, 8:57 pm

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
Looking at hotels in Nashville, considering the JW or one of the Autograph collection properties.

any tips?
Old Jan 13, 2019, 7:43 pm

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
Any trips or recent feedback on JW, Renaissance or Noelle?
Old Jan 14, 2019, 1:03 pm

Originally Posted by navatwal
Any trips or recent feedback on JW, Renaissance or Noelle?
I stayed at Noelle in March shortly after they opened - overall had a very positive experience and thought it was a nice property. You can easily walk to the main street and live entertainment. There is significant construction down the block to be aware of, but it didn't impact my 1 night there in a meaningful way. Rooms have a Crestron control system covering the lights, motorized blinds, HVAC, etc, and the lobby looked very nice. I was only SPG Gold at the time so the only notable elite benefit was late checkout.

I also walked through the lobby of the Renaissance while I was there - it felt in need of a refurbishment to me, built to be nice but the lobby escalators were creaking and showing their age. The place is very large though so it could have just been the corner I passed by.
Old Jan 14, 2019, 6:46 pm

I have booked the JW, it is fairly new therefore not many reviews available
Old Jan 19, 2019, 3:13 pm

Completed a stay here and nice property with decent food offerings in exec lounge.

Drinks in lounge are not self service, glass of Cabernet was $23 inc taxes and tip, not good value for drinks and no drink price list displayed anywhere either.

Old Jan 28, 2019, 11:30 am

A number of new properties opening in Nashville:

* AC Hotel Nashville Downtown
* Fairfield Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
* Moxy Nashville Downtown
* Residence Inn Nashville at Opryland
* Residence Inn Nashville Downtown
* Residence Inn Nashville Green Hills
* Springhill Suites Nashville Downtown
Old Jan 28, 2019, 12:11 pm

Completed another stay today at the JW, upgraded to a Suite.

The Joseph (Luxury Collection) is also opening nearby someitme in 2020
Old Feb 6, 2019, 2:03 pm

Originally Posted by navatwal
Completed another stay today at the JW, upgraded to a Suite.

The Joseph (Luxury Collection) is also opening nearby someitme in 2020
Opening Oct '20 on 4th Ave in Nashville. Will start a property thread as opening gets near. Website here: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/trav...tel-nashville/

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.