Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

AC Hotel Palacio de Santa Ana, Valladolid, Spain [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2023, 2:08 am
Original Poster
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium

AC Hotel Palacio de Santa Ana by Marriott

1 Review | 100% Recommended

Camino de la Flecha, s/n Valladolid, ES 47197

AC Hotel Palacio de Santa Ana Mastar Thread (6 Photos)

I stayed here on December 25 for a one-night stay as part of a short road trip around Spain. I had never been to Valladolid, which is supposedly the center of the Spanish language before. The town center has lots of pretty architecture to view and museums to visit.

Overall I receeommend the hotel despite its less than optimal location for tourists. 

Check In

I did the in app check in and received a mobile key in advance but was still forced to go by the recepation to do the check int including having the passports scanned. the staff member was professional and very friendly..

Near the reception there is a counter with welcome drinks. It was a sweet wine-based drink.

I had used a soon-to-expire SNA to upgrade from a redemption standard room to what they call a suite. I would call it at best a junior suite since there is no separation of the bedroom to the rest of the space.

This hotel is not centrally located if you are keen to walk around the city without a car. A taxi to the center costs around 12 EUR. This price may have been higher than usual since it was Christmas Day. Despite it being a holiday, it was only a 5-minute wait for a taxi to arrive.

Parking is right in front of the hotel and does not cost anything. I expect that also on busy days it is easy to find a space.

Uber, Lyft and Bolt are all not available in this city, so you are forced to call a taxi. `The hotel reception can do this for you.

Dining

I did not try the culinary offerings.

Breakfast is 16 EUR per person. As a platinum you can choose to get a 10 EUR per person F&B discount, which would lower this to 6 EUR per person per day. I chose the points instead.

Room

I was impressed by the cleanliness of the room. Unlike many of the Spanish hotels where you almost always see at least some mold stains in the bathroom, this hotel was spotless.

The bed was really comfortable. The room temperature was easy to control and it wears verz quiet. I had one of my best sleeps in a long time at this hotel.

The bathroom has a separate shower and bathtub with shower. The shower tends to overspray onto the floor which makes the tiles very slippery. Be mindful of this.

IMG_7417.jpeg

The central area of the building is very pretty.  breakfast is served here  IMG_7416.jpeg

`the lound chair was comfortable. I could not figure out what the device underneath the tv was meant to do. It was plugged in but the control panel did not react.IMG_7415.jpeg

The really comfortable bed. Only one side has accessible outlets.IMG_7414.jpeg

The changing room leading to the bathroom has plenty of storage space/IMG_7412.jpeg

Double vanity, toilet and bidet.IMG_7411.jpeg

Multi-use bottles, good water temperature and strength.

AC Hotel Palacio de Santa Ana Mastar Thread

Would you like to write a review on the AC Hotel Palacio de Santa Ana by Marriott?

No, thank you.
Yes
lamphs likes this.
Old Dec 29, 2023, 6:42 am
Original Poster
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium

Breakfast

Public computer with printer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.