Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

None of 2024 stays are SNA eligible…

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2023, 7:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Platinum, IHG Platinum, National Executive

Is anyone else having an issue with applying SNA nights in 2024?

I haven’t elected to claim my SNA (or soon to be NUA) awards for 2024, but usually I can apply prior year awards to next year.

All six of my 2024 reservations have the below message:
“This reservation isn’t eligible for upgrade but will count towards earning Suite Night Awards for future use”

This is 6 reservations in 6 different cities across 3 different brands (high and low end) and mixes of cash, certificate and point redemptions.
Old Nov 23, 2023, 7:24 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
I’m not seeing this behavior on my 2024 stays - example below:

Old Nov 23, 2023, 8:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by blackavar

I haven’t elected to claim my SNA (or soon to be NUA) awards for 2024, but usually I can apply prior year awards to next year.
You would be the only one. 2023 SNAs expire on Dec 31/23 and cannot be applied to 2024 reservations.
Old Nov 23, 2023, 10:18 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium United Silver
I’ve never been able to apply a previous years SNA’s to a future year. 2023 SNA’s expire 12/31 and have to be used on a stay by 12/31 not applied to a stay by 12/31.
moondog, SPN Lifer and dw like this.
Old Nov 24, 2023, 12:31 am

Programs: SQ:TPPS, Marriott: Titanium
What kind of black magic you used to accomplish such a task ? Alternatively I want some of whatever you been smoking …… 😂
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Nov 24, 2023, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Platinum, IHG Platinum, National Executive
Originally Posted by williamluk
What kind of black magic you used to accomplish such a task ? Alternatively I want some of whatever you been smoking …… 😂
I swear I was able to apply prior year certificates to the next year before….but perhaps I was smoking something…

new suite nights hit my account and most of my stays are now upgrade eligible. Unfortunately one of my big points redemptions is still not :-(. But i will love just fine.
margarita girl likes this.
Old Nov 26, 2023, 12:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Is anyone else having an issue with applying SNA nights in 2024?

All six of my 2024 reservations have the below message:
“This reservation isn’t eligible for upgrade but will count towards earning Suite Night Awards for future use”

This is 6 reservations in 6 different cities across 3 different brands (high and low end) and mixes of cash, certificate and point redemptions.
Suite Night Awards are not likely to be available at certain brands, but you didn't specify what brands.
Old Nov 27, 2023, 3:44 am

Programs: AC*Super Elite (100K) / PR*Elite / AY*Platinum (OWE) / SPG*Bonvoy Titanium (LTT)
OP is confusing things. The SNAs earned this year can be used for this year and up to Dec 31, 2024.

But SNAs that expire this year 2023 (ie earned last year) cannot be used for next year.
Old Nov 27, 2023, 4:12 am

Programs: SQ:TPPS, Marriott: Titanium
new suite nights hit my account and most of my stays are now upgrade eligible. Unfortunately one of my big points redemptions is still not :-(. But i will love just fine.
Marriott is tweaking the SNA for next year. It will likely be useable at Ritz and Edition. We should know by January hopefully.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.