Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

AC Hotel Kansas City Plaza [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2023, 7:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry

Did not see a thread for this hotel, so starting one. For some reason I keep thinking AC brand is going to be a bit more upscale then it actually is. Will learn eventually. Haha

Weekend stay on points. Good value for the 20k points-per-night I paid, but an unusual room setup that you should be aware of...
Sink area is out in the room, not shielded from the bed area. Didn't matter as much as a solo traveler, but could see it being a real issue if a couple/family. Light and noise here will definitely disturb anyone still in bed. See pics below.
Rudimentary desk setup. Overall, furniture felt "cheap". Fridge with 2 bottles of water provided.

Staff was mostly OK, one or two a bit more surly. When checking in, they said they were "out of vouchers" for breakfast, so would points be OK.
I was planning on points anyway as AC hotels are only required to do the $10 F&B and I really don't like those. There was a restaurant on site though.

Decent surrounding area with food and stuff within walking distance. Location worked perfectly for my plans.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.